obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Geen verbinding met internet. Meld hier storingen. Zo kunnen storingen inzichtelijk gemaakt worden.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Blocked TCP ports with Online?
yomgang
Good morning everyone,
I first would like to apologize for posting in English as my Dutch is very poor!
Since a couple of weeks, I am experiencing problems with my Online Internet Access.
After a couple of minutes of using P2P applications, TCP ports are being blocked. I originally thought it was due to the LiveBox so they replaced it with a HG655D but problem still persists.
Is this something common for ONLINE to block TCP ports out of normal range? Do we all have the same issue or should I troubleshoot the problem with them?
Your assistance will be appreciated.
Best,

Wonko
Hi Yomgang,
try a port number greater than 50000; such shall be open.
Maybe you need to forward the port properly in your HG655D.
When you are using Windows you may search for "sysinternals" - they offer a little app named TCPview (or so) which shows you the open ports on your PC - just in case the port you selected is used by any other application.
Cheers,
W.

yomgang
Thanks for the tip Wonko. I've tried already to use ports over 50000 but it doesn't help.
It really seems that ports are automatically blocked, whatever port I am using. Are you guys experiencing the same issue or have you heard that online is blocking p2p or port for that purpose?
Once again, any help will be appreciated.

I R Baboon
What P2P are you using and what port?
And what about the firewall on your PC? Is it set-up right for P2P traffic?
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

yomgang
I am trying to use emule on port TCP 55649 and UDP 54904.
Firewall on my PC is disable. I've tried to telnet from outside my public ip address on TCP port but it doesn't help either.
I guess I have the right configuration of the HG655D with a basic port mapping to my private ip address.
As far as I remember, this is quite recent as it was working before... do you guys have issue with emule or other p2p application?
Regards,

Wanabo
When you start Emule you have an high id? And later on your ports are blocked?
Can you still surf the internet with a browser when emule ports are blocked?

It is possible you kill your own modem because you have to many connection, open half ports etc.

Just lower all connection settings in emule, when this works stable increase your settings.

Other thought, somewhere in the settings you can tell emule to use only encrypted connections. With an encrypted connection your isp cannot determin the content, so no trigger is found to block a p2p connection. But I am fairly sure Online does not block P2P.
Kies BBcode image, plak in handtekening.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

yomgang
Hi Wanabo,
I do have a high Id but just for a short period of time. After few seconds/minutes, transfer's rate is going down and all transfers are on standby. The number of sources available is also decreasing to zero. On the other side, upload' traffic is normal.
When I launch the port test, it says that the TCP is unreachable.
I can access Internet without any problems and I can use other application without any problems too. Only p2p seams to be blocked.

As you suggested, I also try protocol obfuscation. It is working from time to time but it is very random and very slow.

Is there anyone on the forum who is using emule (or other p2p software) with Online without any problem? I would like to have this confirmation before calling them

Tx.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Blocked TCP ports with Online?', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Online.nl Eigen modem configuratie en problemen : 5 30 mrt 2020
Online maximaal internet pakket Snelheid : 2 18 mrt 2020
Help!! online.nl instelling voor fritz box 7340 Eigen modem configuratie en problemen : 7 29 sep 2019
Glasvezel migratie van Fiber naar Online Online Alles-in-1 met Glasvezel : 7 21 aug 2019
Geen interactie tv Canal Digitaal! Bekend probleem online.nl Onopgeloste aangemelde problemen bij Online : 1 27 jul 2019
Advertentie