obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Algemeen, maar niet gemeen.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
HG655D probleem
mindwalkr
well I'm plugged in with an Ethernet cable to eliminate the WiFi from the equation. I really don't think this is a problem with my configuration because it was running perfectly well for the past months

it's probably a bad connection or a faulty modem... or maybe the mice have gnawed on the cables and had some copper for dinner lol

After 2 hours, 142000 CRC errors... I think it's quite a bit.. connection didn't jump off yet.. I'll wait and see if it improves before trying to call the helpdesk again

Fr3ddN
Well, if your only connected device is connected through an ethernet cable, then option 3 is not valid for you. Just,make sure that the wifi is deactivated (switched off) just in case.

I assume you already did reset, power cycle and reset to factory settings; the people of the help desk will ask you to do them if you haven't yet.

I R Baboon
I erased all smileys in the previous postings. There were hurting my eyes...Shock

My suspicion is a faulty xDSL line.
It causes the modem to reboot.
How of why is not clear.
If the problem still exists, you have only one option left: Give the helpdesk a call.
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'HG655D probleem', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Huawei HG655d WIFI bugs/troubleshoot topic Huawei configuratie en problemen : 27 16 mei 2020
Geen interactie tv Canal Digitaal! Bekend probleem online.nl Onopgeloste aangemelde problemen bij Online : 1 27 jul 2019
Huawei hg655d als access point aansluiten achter fritzbox Huawei meer apparaten aansluiten : 7 14 mei 2019
Gratis af te halen: ADSL/VoIP modem Huawei HG655d (met root access) Vraag & Aanbod van tweedehands apparatuur : 1 19 dec 2018
IP camera EscamQD530 aan Huawei HG655d Huawei meer apparaten aansluiten : 3 23 aug 2018
Advertentie