obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Wilt u hulp bij het aansluiten van uw digitale TV onvanger op Tv of stereo versterker installatie? Probeer het hier.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Which model is the Online HD-recorder and the TV-Box
georgedone
I'm thinking of switching from my current cable provider to Online Alles in Een. It is not clear to me which technology the Online Digitalle TV uses altough some interne antenna is mentioned so I guess is DVB-T (like Digitenne). I saw I can have up to three TVs connected and I can chose from a insteek card (free, or gratis bruikleen), TV-Box (free or gratis bruikleen) or HD Recorder (that must be bought for 130 Euro). With my current provider only one of my TV (a Samsung from 2008) is new enough to be in the compatibility list for a Irdeto Smartcard, the others work on analog TV.
My plan is to order one insteekkaart one TV-Box and one HD recorder
I've got the following questions:

- where can I get a TV compatibility list for the Online insteekkaart ?
- What brand and models are the the insteekkaart, the TV-Box and the HD-recorder ?
- Since the HD recorder have an external, USB connected, harddisk can a TV-box be converted to HD recorder by connected an own USB HDD ?
- Can I use the Cisco 8485DVB I bought from my current cable provider with Online instead of buying a HD-recorder from them, just getting the DVB-T antenna and the SmartCard ?
- How is DVB reception in Zoetermeer area ?

I R Baboon
Yup, digital television from Online is DVB-T aka Digitenne aka FreeView if you’re from the UK.
What brand the conditional access module is, I don't know. But the decoders are from Rebox.
The Cisco can only be used with DVB-C cable tv from Ziggo.

Bear in mind that the quality of DVB-T is not so good. There are also no HD channels available.
If your TV has a DVB-T tuner on board, you can test your reception.
NED 1/3 en your local channel are free to air. You only have to connect a DVB-T antenna to your TV tuner to test the picture quality.
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

Lutz
In Zoetermeer there are two shops that can give you informations about satelite disks and explain you how to receive free to air British TV channels. And they can also install it for you. I have no relations with them.
"Taal is dat ene stuk gereedschap uit de menselijke gereedschapskist dat goed lijkt te zijn voor alle doeleinden." Hayes, S.C., Strosahl, K.D., Wilson, K. G. (2012) Acceptance en Commitment Therapie, tweede druk, Amsterdam: Pearson

georgedone
Thanks a lot Lutz and I R Baboon for the info over Digital Television from Online. I think I'll take this all in one, even if no HD is available and the image quality is a bit less. I still have some questions about the Huawei modem I'm going to receive, I want to configure it in Bridge mode and I saw a really good tutorial here but it seems I'll need a separate box for VoiP in this case. Anyway, I'll place that question in the appropriate Forum section.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Which model is the Online HD-recorder and the TV-Box', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Online.nl Eigen modem configuratie en problemen : 5 30 mrt 2020
Online maximaal internet pakket Snelheid : 2 18 mrt 2020
Help!! online.nl instelling voor fritz box 7340 Eigen modem configuratie en problemen : 7 29 sep 2019
Glasvezel migratie van Fiber naar Online Online Alles-in-1 met Glasvezel : 7 21 aug 2019
Geen interactie tv Canal Digitaal! Bekend probleem online.nl Onopgeloste aangemelde problemen bij Online : 1 27 jul 2019
Advertentie