obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Wat is er mogelijk met het modem en hoe doe je het? Hoe kom je in het configuratiescherm? Heeft deze router wireless? Waar vind je wat in de schermen? Kun je nog extra dingen instellen, bijv. via telnet? Zijn er problemen bekend met dit modem? en hoe los je ze op?
 Onderwerp afdrukken
ZyXEL VMG8324 Configuration
HFO42
For some reason, my ZyXEL VMG8324-B10A has lost its Online.nl configuration. I was able to restore the Broadband Connection (Internet), but the VoIP settings are still wrong (factory defaults).

Would be somebody so kind to save his/her configuration (see attachment) and post it? The function "Backup Configuration" creates a (small) file of type .conf.

A configuration for the package "Internet & Bellen Extra" would be best.

Thank you very much in advance!
HFO42 voegde bij, bestand:

Registreer en/of log in voor toegang tot deze bijlage.

Lutz
Met de vorige generatie van Huawei HG655D modems was Online.nl begonnen geen configuratie gegevens naar de klanten te stuuren.
Had je een aansluiting met VoIP, dan werden de gegevens naar het modem gestuurd en je kon bellen. Had je een aansluiting zonder bellen, dan krijg je deze gegevens niet. Deze gegevens waren vroeger beveiligd en je kon ze niet makkelijk uitlezen.

Ik begrijp dat in het begin je wel kon bellen, maar dat je dan de instellingen hebt gewist?

Je kan proberen het modem van internet los te koppelen en dan te resetten naar de fabriekstand. Dan haal je de netvoeding eraf, je stopt het internetkabel weer terug en je sluit de stroomtoevoer weer aan. Er is kans dat de modem dan binnen een paar minuten weer hergeconfigureerd wordt. Anders moet je met de klantenservice bellen.

For the older generation modems Online pushed VoIP configuration data to the modem. Ths data was protected and not easy to read. Disconnect the modem from Internet, perform a factory reset, and then remove the power. Reconnect Internet and restore power. If the telephone settings are not restored within some minutes then call klantenservice.

As this is a Dutch forum you may pose questions in other languages, but the answer will be in Dutch.
"Taal is dat ene stuk gereedschap uit de menselijke gereedschapskist dat goed lijkt te zijn voor alle doeleinden." Hayes, S.C., Strosahl, K.D., Wilson, K. G. (2012) Acceptance en Commitment Therapie, tweede druk, Amsterdam: Pearson

HFO42
Lutz,

Thank you very much for the answer.

Sorry for posting in English, but my knowledge of the Dutch language is too small to write it, but reading it is no problem at all.

Yes, it was working for a short time, but then the modem was frozen. A power cycle did not solve the problem. Therefore I did reset the modem by pushing the RESET button on the backside. After this, there was no connection possible at all. After some investigation on the Web, I found the necessary settings for the XDSL connection, which works very well now, but the settings for VoIP are still wrong.

Before I had a KPN contract and a Thomson modem, which one time had a problem, but after a reset it was able to load the right setting from remote. I looks like that Online.nl does not use this method.

I am sure that the modem will work again, if the right settings are restored, but there is no source for them until now.

Here a small portion of the .conf file (in fact it is an XML file):

-

[...]

-

changeme

changeme

changeme

[...]

These are clearly the factory settings. I do need the correct settings or a new modem, because Online.nl is not able to access it from remote to restore the correct settings.

I R Baboon
Wat heb je aan die SIP instellingen als je geen login gegevens hebt?
En waarom bel je niet met Online?
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

HFO42
Thank you for the reply.

1. Most likely the settings are mostly the same, except the phone number, which I can change to mine. I cannot imagine that each modem is preconfigured individually before shipping.

2. I have called Online at least 10 times ... First time on August 29, 2014. Because I have to call with my cell phone, the costs are very high and the result - until today - is zero.

I R Baboon
Het is als Lutz al aangaf.
Je modem haalt zelfstandig alle instellingen op bij de Online server als je het modem gereset hebt.
Dan staan ook alle inloggevens in je modem met betrekking tot telefonie.

De SIP gegevens zwerven ergens rond hier op het forum.
Dan kan je die uitproberen. -->> check dit: http://online.gebruikers.eu/forum/vie...post_41687
Maar zonder login heb je geen toegang tot de SIP server.

Kan je niet bellen bij de buren/familie of op je werk?
Gewijzigd door I R Baboon op 21 september 2014, 15:05
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

HFO42
I do understand, but unfortunately it does NOT reload the configuration from the server. It does nothing after reset. Maybe even some of the basic settings were lost.

Online is also not able to configure the modem from remote, which confirms my assumption.

Anyway, if Online cannot solve the problem until end of this week, I will cancel the contract and return to KPN. It would be a pity, because the modem is better and the connection faster, but support really matters today ...

I R Baboon
De ZyXEL is een nieuw modem bij Online.
Ik vermoed dat sommige dingen nog niet correct werken of dat men sommige problemen nog niet weet op te lossen.
Online is pas overgenomen door een andere eigenaar en nu worden in allerijl veranderingen doorgevoerd.
Dan wordt je als klant ongewild tot beta tester.

HFO42
Yesterday, a new modem arrived and after installation everything works perfect.

I was curious, whether it is possible to transfer the settings of the new modem to the old one. To save the settings of the new modem as CONF file was no problem, but it was not possible to load it to the old one. Therefore I transferred the settings manually to the old modem except the passwords for SIP an TR-069, because they are encrypted. I saved this partial configuration of the old modem as CONF file. Then I copied these passwords in encrypted format from the CONF file of the new modem (it is in XML format) to the other one and loaded this - let say - merged file to the old modem. Result: the old modem works now, too.

Unfortunately, I have not saved the configuration of the new modem BEFORE I connected it to the line to get a generic configuration. The final configuration is - in my opinion - loaded from remote using TR-069.

I R Baboon
Thanks for the feedback!

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'ZyXEL VMG8324 Configuration', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
VMG8324-B10A USB support Zyxel meer apparaten aansluiten : 2 03 mei 2021
Gezocht originele ophangbeugel Zyxel VMG8324-b10A Vraag & Aanbod van tweedehands apparatuur : 1 01 feb 2021
paar keer per dag wifi uitval met zyxel VMG8324-B10A modem Algemeen : 2 13 jan 2021
Zyxel VMG8825-T50 - VOIP Eigen modem configuratie en problemen : 7 10 dec 2020
ZyXel en Wifi zonder internet verb. WiFi : 3 15 nov 2020
Advertentie