obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Klacht over Online? Post hier je Online klacht over b.v. een storing met internet, telefonie of je modem. Grof taalgebruik is echter niet toegestaan!
 Onderwerp afdrukken
geld om te betalen, en geen internet
imirkin
I'm sorry writing this complain in English. I don't speak Dutch and this is my only way to express myself.

November 14, 2014 I ordered internet service from internet service provider online.nl
Order number: 10860
Customer number: 87226193
Ordering through the internet, I had to specify my zip code, to check that the service can be provided at this address. This stage was successful and I got a positive response from the system, notifying that the Internet service can be provided at this address.
January 2, 2015, I received the equipment on my postal address.
After reading the instructions for connecting the equipment, I was immediately convinced of the impossibility of the service connection, as in my house there is no telephone line (ISRA point). I immediately called the customer support online.nl to explain the problem.
In the next few days, I repeatedly called the customer care. All my attempts to explain the company's representatives that in my house there is no phone line, I got the same answer that:
"According to the information in our database (database KPN), the line and ISRA point is present at your house. Try to look in the bedroom."
Innumerable attempts to explain that it is not, have not led to success. I turned to the previous owners of the house and they confirmed that the house has not and never had a telephone line (ISRA point). In addition, connecting such a line can cost thousands of euros.
I would like to note that for every call to customer service I had to pay from 20 to 30 euros, as the phone fee is 1.5 Euro per minute and waiting for the response lasts between 30 to 40 minutes. Just for phone calls to your company, I spent an amount equal to the cost of an annual subscription to the Internet.
After I had finally given up paying for the senseless phone calls to your company, I made the last call, in which I've explained to the representative the whole situation and asked to stop and cancel the contract due to failure to provide with this service.
Online.nl representative explained to me that cancellation of the contract is impossible, and assured me that I will not pay a single cent as long as my equipment do not connect to the Internet for the first time.
This answer satisfied me, and I stopped worrying.
A week later, I left the country and I am still abroad.
The equipment sent by the company online.nl is still in the original package and is not connected.
To my surprise, since February 2015, the company online.nl began to charge money from my account, while it is not clear why:
02/04/2015 charged 74.71 euros
02/27/2015 charged 33.00 euros
This behavior of self-respecting company I regard as:
A) a misunderstanding
or
B) fraud, neglect of their clients and the lack of ability to solve a problem situation.
With this in mind, I demand taking following actions, otherwise I will have to take measures:
1.Immediately cancel the contract because of the impossibility to provide this service.
2. Return to my account at the ABN AMRO bank ammount of 107.71 euros, which has been unfairly taken.
3. Inform me where I can return the equipment - either in person or by mail.
You can contact me by e-mail - email addres and telephone number removed by Lutz
UPDATE: 17.6.15 – I sent this complain to Online.nl klantenservice by contactformulier but nobody contacted me. Online.nl simply ignored me.

Sincerely,
Ilya Mirkin
Client number 87226193
Gewijzigd door Lutz op 01 augustus 2015, 13:46

Lutz
We are normally communicating in Dutch herel. I recommend to use in this forum on the left side the Online Klachten Formulier which is different from the contact form sheet and to post it in addition on www.klachtenkompas.nl.

For the latter I'm afraid that you will have to write in Dutch. But give it a try.

We normally don't want to see private telephone numbers or email addresses here. That's why I have removed it.
"Taal is dat ene stuk gereedschap uit de menselijke gereedschapskist dat goed lijkt te zijn voor alle doeleinden." Hayes, S.C., Strosahl, K.D., Wilson, K. G. (2012) Acceptance en Commitment Therapie, tweede druk, Amsterdam: Pearson

imirkin
Thank you very much for your advice!

I R Baboon
You don't read or write Dutch at all?

How where you able to complete the order process if you can't read it?
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

imirkin
Ik heb lezen en schrijven Nederlands, maar alleen op basisniveau.
Ik gebruikte woordenboek om de bestelling af te ronden. Is het niet goed?

I R Baboon
Het komt in de buurt, haha...

Je probleem zit hem erin dat een woordenboek niet voldoende is.
Je moet echt alles lezen en ook begrijpen wat er staat.

Zo staat in de voorwaarden dat de klant verantwoordelijk is voor de aanwezigheid en functionerend ISRA punt.

Maar waar woon je?
Appartementen?
Studentenhuis?
Anti-kraak woning?

Huur of koopwoning?
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

imirkin
Je hebt waarschijnlijk gelijk. Het was mijn verantwoordelijkheid om de overeenkomst te begrijpen. Maar toch, het is het bedrijf verantwoordelijkheid om me te voorzien van de service.
Ik leef in mijn eigen woning die ik kocht. Het is een privé-huis.
De Nederlandse wet doet om mensen uit het buitenland aankoop van onroerend goed in Nederland en het maakt het mogelijk niet om Nederlands te spreken, maar nog geen recht om in het land en de diensten verbruikt.

I R Baboon
Maar jij hebt de voorwaarden geaccepteerd. En daarmee ook alle verantwoordelijkheid over dat ISRA.
Als jij zorgt voor een werkend ISRA, dan moet Online internet daarover leveren.
Zo werkt dat hier in Nederland.

Maar dat is mosterd na de maaltijd.

Een koopwoning maakt het wat moeilijker.
Bij een huurwoning is de huurbaas verantwoordelijk voor je ISRA.
Nu ben je zelf de baas.

Gooi je postcode en huisnummer in deze databases en wat komt daar uit?

https://netco-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/a...ommit=Zoek

http://online.gebruikers.eu/postcode-...-check.php

imirkin
Database zeggen één ding, maar de feiten zijn heel verschillend
imirkin voegde bij, bestand:

Registreer en/of log in voor toegang tot deze bijlage.

imirkin
In ieder geval, heel erg bedankt voor je hulp.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'geld om te betalen, en geen internet', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Zomer Gekte actie - €70 Cashback op Internet en TV + Alles-in-één! Algemeen : 1 16 aug 2021
ZyXel en Wifi zonder internet verb. WiFi : 3 15 nov 2020
ZyXEL VMG8324-B10A Lan na 5min geen ip adres meer Zyxel configuratie en problemen : 2 08 jun 2020
ZyXEL VMG8324-B10A VDSL verbonden maar geen IP adres Helpdesk : 2 14 apr 2020
Online maximaal internet pakket Snelheid : 2 18 mrt 2020
Advertentie