obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Online Gebruikers Groep - Experts helpen klanten » Livebox (= Sagem f@st 3203, wordt uitgefaseerd) » Livebox meer apparaten aansluiten
Waarvoor en hoe gebruik je een switch, router of een access point achter dit modem? Hoe krijg ik mijn NAS, netwerkprinter, enz. in mijn netwerk? Hoe deel ik mijn web-, smtp-, ftp-, enz. server met anderen op het internet? Hoe kan ik online spellen spelen op mijn xbox, ps3, wii, psp, enz.? Hoe sluit ik mijn iphone, ip-tv, ip-telefoon, ata, enz. aan op deze router en moet ik dan nog speciale dingen instellen?
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Need some networkhelp :-)
Mikkel

johnEnschede schreef:
Mikkel,
What kind of SMC wireless router you have?
You must look in the manual or pickup the manual on
http://www.smc.com/index.cfm?event=downloads.searchCriteria&localeCode=EN_NLD

Most time you can enter the configuration by URL, where your URL is the ip number of your gateway (DOS box, ipconfig)

Ok I tried Wanadoo's suggestion, I forwarded the IP adrees and opened up the firewall in the livebox. But my router had a different set up and when I changed the Lan settings I could not connect to the router anymore. So I reset the router, but when it started up again I was on the internet.

The problem is that it only works for one computer and not for the laptops. I cant access my router anymore either, only the livebox.

Help would be appriciated.

I have a smc7904wbra barracuda

Mikkel

mischa schreef:
Mikkel,

I use my SMC modem/router only as switch and WIFI acces point.
before you connect the SMC to your network and the Livebox, please default you SMC to the factory defaults. Then switch the DHCP server off.
And only configure your wirreless settings.

The best way to do this is to connect the SCM with a networkkabel to your pc and give your pc a fixed ip-adres in the range of 192.168.0.x

Then set your settings as i suggested above. Save your settings in the SMC. and then connect 1 of the switch ports to your livebox and 1 with your computer.

Don't forget to reboot the SMC and the livebox as well, and setback your ip-adres settings of your pc.

Now the SMC only functions as a switch and WIFI-acces point.

I hope this helps, it works for me
I'm using a SMC7904WBRA modem/router

Mischa

Thanks Mischa,

I dont know what I did, but now its working on all the computers.

Thanks a lot all of you, I really appreciated all the help I got

Have a nice weekend.

Puma
Problem solved. so the topic will be closed for now.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Need some networkhelp :-)', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Advertentie