obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Wat is er mogelijk met het modem en hoe doe je het? Hoe kom je in het configuratiescherm? Heeft deze router wireless? Waar vind je wat in de schermen? Kun je nog extra dingen instellen, bijv. via telnet? Zijn er problemen bekend met dit modem? en hoe los je ze op?
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Huawei HG655D met andere router in Bridge mode
mcoenraa
Hello,

Let me helping you in English support.

How far are you right now?

allornothing
Hi Mr Baboon;

well, just to be sure I've run through it all again, taking extra care to make sure I click toepassen, although I've made that mistake in the past a few times and I'm pretty sure I didn't make it this time.

The Huawei is in 'bridged' mode now, as I write. I've taken screenshots of all four steps after I did them. I can still talk to the Huawei. The internet icon in my systray says I have internet, but I do not. The internet light is out on the Huawei. I'm resetting the Huawei to fabrieksinstellingen to get back online...

Here are the screenshots on Imgur.

TOy1pzy

X7BcIaG

cZewXEq

iy7NLvO

As you can see, all the changes are as they should be, and I took extra care this time to click 'toepassen'.

I'm sure you're right, either I'm doing something wrong or the Huawei is defective. I find it hard to believe it's defective, more likely that I'm doing something wrong. I'm starting to understand why people shoot their computers...

Well, today I learned about BBCodes, that's good, right? :-)

allornothing
Hi Elitebravo;

my story is told in my previous posts, but to summarize:

I'm trying to bridge our new Huawei HG655D Home Gateway and continue using our previously installed Linksys E2000 router to manage our home network, as you wanted to do with your Sitecom WL341. I R Baboon has been helping me, and at the moment we're just trying to bridge to my PC. I've followed your steps very carefully:

1. Firewall off (after setting new password)
2. Wifi off
3. DHCP off
4. VDSL2 changed to Bridgemode

and following I R Baboon's advice I've added an extra step lately,

5. DHCP transparante overdracht ingeschakeld.

After these steps the internet light on the Huawei goes out, but I can still connect to it via my browser. I don't lose connection to it at all, in fact. The internet icon in the systray says I have internet, but I don't. I have to reset the Huawei to factory settings after each fail, to get back online. You can see the screenshots in my previous post to I R Baboon.

I haven't got as far as including my Linksys router in the loop, I tried that the first time I followed your steps but after that didn't work I stayed with just trying to bridge the Huawei to the PC, which is where we are at right now.

Can you think of anything I've overlooked? Your input is very welcome!

I R Baboon
Je doet geen herstart na alle gepleegde instellingen in de Huawei?
Lees ik dat correct?

Zo niet, dan zal je de Huawei toch een herstart moeten gunnen.
Anders werkt het niet.
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

allornothing
Yes, I've been restarting the Huawei and rebooting the PC.

And just in case I overlooked something, I just now ran through it all again, taking extra care at every step. I restarted the Huawei after changing the settings and I rebooted the PC into safe mode with networking. Everything same as before, no internet. I rebooted the PC normally and everything the same as before, no internet. Firefox tried to open previously saved tabs, and the only thing I COULD connect to was the 'bridged' Huawei. Ah, the irony...

I reset the Huawei to factory settings to get back online, that's how it stands now.

I R Baboon
Dan weet ik het ook niet meer.
Misschien dat Elitebravo nog iets weet.

Alternatief kan je ook zonder bridge werken met een tweede router.
Dus router achter router. Dat kan prima werken.
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

mcoenraa
If you want i can helping you with teamvieuwer support ?

allornothing
Hi Mr Baboon;

Just one more question about what you've said. You say that if I can still talk to the Huawei via my browser, it isn't bridged.

I ask because that would mean that as soon as I bridge the Huawei and restart it, I should lose contact with it, shouldn't I? And because I can still talk to it, it definitely isn't bridged. Is that 100% correct?

I'm just looking for some solid nugget of information I can use!

thanks so much for your time, I'm sure I'll get it sorted out in the end and I'm very grateful for your efforts!

all the best mate

Alain :-)

allornothing
Hi Elitebravo;

I would rather not do that. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to tell me what you would try to do, and I can try it and report back to you?

If you've been following this thread then perhaps you have some idea of what I can try next?

thanks!

I R Baboon
Klopt precies wat je daar schrijft.

Als de Huawei in bridge gaat via een reboot, geeft het alleen een WAN ip adres door van de provider: 85.150.xxx.xxx in jouw geval.
Dat ip adres krijgt dus de PC (of anders de router die je wilde aansluiten).
Daarna is geen communicatie meer mogelijk met de Huawei.

En omdat je maar één WAN ip adres krijgt van Online, kan je ook maar één apparaat aansluiten.
Nu is dat de PC om te testen, maar later moet dat de extra router worden.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Huawei HG655D met andere router in Bridge mode', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Glasvezel abonnement fritz box 5490 Bridge Mode Eigen modem configuratie en problemen : 2 21 apr 2021
Zelf Router op glasvezel Online Alles-in-1 met Glasvezel : 1 16 sep 2020
Huawei HG655d WIFI bugs/troubleshoot topic Huawei configuratie en problemen : 27 16 mei 2020
Bridge modus Support Zyxel meer apparaten aansluiten : 3 06 apr 2020
zakelijke PC - Router gaat op standby Zyxel configuratie en problemen : 2 16 feb 2020
Advertentie