obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Wat is er mogelijk met het modem en hoe doe je het? Hoe kom je in het configuratiescherm? Heeft deze router wireless? Waar vind je wat in de schermen? Kun je nog extra dingen instellen, bijv. via telnet? Zijn er problemen bekend met dit modem? en hoe los je ze op?
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Huawei HG655D met andere router in Bridge mode
I R Baboon
Nee, je wilt twee dingen tegelijk.

Je wilt zowel de router functie als een bridge functie op de Huawei.
Dat is niet mogelijk. Je moet kiezen wat je wilt.

Of je gebruikt de huidige setup. Dus Huawei is alleen nog een modem en alle verkeer gaat naar de Asus.
Of je gaat voor een router achter router setup.
Maar dan moet je het een en ander instellen in de Asus om dat mogelijk te maken.
Hangt ervan af welke WAN opties de Asus heeft.
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

sushigek
Ik heb de Huawei ook in bridged mode gezet, maar kan dan niet meer bellen. Wordt VOIP wel in bridged mode ondersteund?

I R Baboon
Nee, in bridge is de Huawei uitsluitend een modem.
Alle router functies (waaronder telefonie) zijn dan uitgeschakeld.
Kijk voor de beste satelliet links naar [url=Satelliet.start-plaats.nl]Satelliet.start-plaats.nl[/url]

allornothing
Hi;

please forgive me for writing in english, but my written dutch is hopeless. I can read it a little, though. I really hope you don't mind and that you can help me anyway.

Online have sent me (well, to my friend) a new HG655D and I have to install it, but I still want to use our already installed Linksys router to continue handling all the traffic.

My normal setup before was: (bridged) modem ---> Linksys E2000 router (via cable) ---> PC (via cable)

Before I found this thread I tried simply connecting the HG655D directly to my PC. It worked, we had internet. Then I turned off the WLAN manually using the switch on the side of the HG655D and set the connected VDSL2 Connection type to IP_Bridged. As soon as I saved that setting the internet light went off on the HG655D and I lost internet on my PC.

I tried connecting the (now bridged) modem ---> Linksys router ---> PC but there was no internet. I could talk to my Linksys router, but not the HG655D.

After I found this thread I followed Elitebravo's instructions (I think!), connected the Linksys router directly to the PC and changed the router adress to 192.168.1.2, and re-connected to it without any problem. Then I connected the HG655D directly to my PC and changed the settings as you instruct but when I saved them, the internet light went out again.

I presume even a bridged modem should have the internet light showing, isn't that right?

I've done a hard reset of the HG655D, turned off the wifi and I'm connected again for now, HG655D ---> PC, but my Linksys router and all it's wifi children are out of the loop. If I don't get this sorted they'll come for me, and I've only got so many bullets... ;-)

Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong? In dutch is fine.

Dank u wel in advance.

Lutz
Ik denk het volgende gebeurt: online kent 4 verschillende profielen om met ADSL(2) of VDSL2 te verbinden. Alle 4 profielen worden getest en op wonderbare wijze komt de verbinding tot stand. Zodra je de modus naar IP_bridged zet dan moet je de profielen handmatig in de router intikken.
Of je haalt het Huawei modem uit de lijn en tikt de profielen rechtstreeks in de Linksys router. Kan deze router überhaupt VDSL2?

Ik zelf zal eerst alleen het Huawei modem gebruiken en de verbindingsdata opschrijven. (ADSL2 of VDSL2?) en dan kijken, of het Linksys router ook dat protocol ondersteunt.

In de navigatiebalk aan de linker kant onder het topic FAQ staan nog wat instellingen voor verschillende modems.
"Taal is dat ene stuk gereedschap uit de menselijke gereedschapskist dat goed lijkt te zijn voor alle doeleinden." Hayes, S.C., Strosahl, K.D., Wilson, K. G. (2012) Acceptance en Commitment Therapie, tweede druk, Amsterdam: Pearson

allornothing
Hi Lutz, and thank you for your reply.

The Huawei modem is using VDSL2. I'm trying to find out whether the Linksys E2000 supports VDSL2. I've asked about this on the Linksys forum but they didn't reply yet. I shall google a bit more after posting this.

I've attached a screenshot of the WAN settings page. I don't understand why there are two seemingly identical ADSL2+ connections listed, and also two seemingly identical VDSL2 connections, all enabled? Can I switch between them at will? If the Linksys E2000 doesn't support VDSL2, but maybe supports ADSL2+, can I simply choose to use ADSL2+ instead of VDSL2? And what difference would that make?

I looked in the FAQ for the router settings, the only mention of VDSL2 was this:

Fiberfast en Fiberfast Ultra of Ultrasnel:
VDSL2
Protocol: PTM
VLAN ID: 1001
802.1P: 0

but I'm afraid I don't have a clue what any of it means, sorry.

Anyway, thank you for your time, I'll repost when I know more about the Linksys router and what it supports.

On the bright side, I think I've found the solution to your pizza problem, if you haven't seen it already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXqC-YPnpc

dank u wel

Alain.

PS sorry my 83kb screenshot doesn't seem to attach, maybe you understand my question anyway?

Wanabo

allornothing schreef:

I don't understand why there are two seemingly identical ADSL2+ connections listed, and also two seemingly identical VDSL2 connections, all enabled?

Perhaps because your modem is configured for pair bonding.
Kies BBcode image, plak in handtekening.

?id=1wqxcou
speed-testing

I R Baboon
Ik mis essentiële informatie.

Als de Huawei in bridge zit en je sluit een PC op aan (DHCP), welk ip adres krijgt die?
169.254.xxx.xxx, een 192.168.1.xxx of een 85.150.xxx.xxx adres?

xxx=willekeurige cijfers

allornothing
Hi I R Baboon, and thanks for your help;

if I put the Huawei in bridge mode and do nothing else, as soon as I save that setting the internet light on the Huawei goes out (is that normal for a bridged modem?) and I lose internet on the PC. I have to hard reset the Huawei to get internet back. The PC is connected via the LAN1 port by cable.

The address I'm using to talk to the Huawei is 192.168.1.1

I THINK the ip address of the PC is now 192.168.1.66. Is that what you need to know? I'm getting that from ipconfig /all which I don't really understand but perhaps that is the info you need. But that is not when the Huawei is bridged, because then I lose connection :-(

I'm getting some feedback from the Linksys forum, but no-one has yet said whether the Linksys E2000 supports VDSL2, which is something Lutz wondered about. I don't know if that is relevant?

I also notice that on Elitebravo's original tutorial, in the second screenshot (CDSL2 verandert naar Bridgemode...) there is a checkmark in the box 'Poortbinding: LAN1'. There is no checkmark there in my settings, the box is empty. Does that make a difference?

I R Baboon
Jazkeker. Poortbinding moet aangevinkt staan op de poort waar je de router of PC op aansluit.

Als de PC inderdaad 192.168.1.66 heeft, is er nog geen bridge.
Dan staan er nog instellingen niet correct.

Misschien screenshots maken en hier neerzetten?

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Huawei HG655D met andere router in Bridge mode', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
Glasvezel abonnement fritz box 5490 Bridge Mode Eigen modem configuratie en problemen : 2 21 apr 2021
Zelf Router op glasvezel Online Alles-in-1 met Glasvezel : 1 16 sep 2020
Huawei HG655d WIFI bugs/troubleshoot topic Huawei configuratie en problemen : 27 16 mei 2020
Bridge modus Support Zyxel meer apparaten aansluiten : 3 06 apr 2020
zakelijke PC - Router gaat op standby Zyxel configuratie en problemen : 2 16 feb 2020
Advertentie