obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Online Gebruikers Groep - Experts helpen klanten » Livebox (= Sagem f@st 3203, wordt uitgefaseerd) » Livebox configuratie en problemen
Wat is er mogelijk met het modem en hoe doe je het? Hoe kom je in het configuratiescherm? Heeft deze router wireless? Waar vind je wat in de schermen? Kun je nog extra dingen instellen, bijv. via telnet? Zijn er problemen bekend met dit modem? en hoe los je ze op?
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Fast, slow, dead ;-(
digitalfrog
I have an issue whereby as I reset my livebox I have full bandwidth (well, 6Mb down where I am).

Anyhow, the more traffic and the slower it gets.... from 6mb to 5 .... 4.... 3 ... and eventually nothing: I have to reset the box.

It endup rebooting my livebox every 2 days.

Has anyone seen that before ? I'd like to get as much feedback as possible before I call them. (and maybe hope they ship the newer livebox ?)

And yes I have tried different filters, changed cables, moved the box from one floor to another etc....

Thx

Ralph
Amsterdam Wild Nightlife PhotoBlog: http://www.digitalfrog.nl

Richard
@avdzalm: Als je de taal niet begrijpt of support, kun je beter geen reactie geven, want dat heeft dan helaas ook geen toegevoegde waarde en brengt in eerste instantie alleen maar hoop bij de vraagsteller omdat ie ziet dat erop zijn topic gereageerd is.

@Digitalfrog: There are more people here which have to reboot their Livebox on a daily basis. Some of them do that by using a timer which shortly disconnects the Livebox from the power and enables that power again a minute later.

To my opinion this is a shortcomming of the Livebox itself, but there could also be other reasons which cause this behaviour.

Before you call them, be SURE to have the Livebox connected with the original cable included in the package and to connect the livebox to your ISRA point or otherwise the first incoming telephone connection possibility inside your home.
No other phones or devices should be connected to that telephone connection or splitted from there.
This is because the helpdesk will always ask you the distance between ISRA and Livebox, and when it's further then about 2 meters, they will tell you to first connect your Livebox to the ISRA like I described above.

There isn't much more I can tell you now, but I hope the tip or the advise can be of some help for you.

Greetings, Richard.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Fast, slow, dead ;-(', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
From quick to slow till a halt speed Storing : 5 24 okt 2008
Very slow internet Algemeen : 5 08 dec 2007
Sagem Livebox Fast 3202 FTP poort openen Livebox configuratie en problemen : 1 10 apr 2006
Advertentie