obey-robots.txt
Onderwerp bekijken
Algemeen, maar niet gemeen.
 Onderwerp afdrukken
Bad bad service from Orange, what to do?
cersoz01
Sorry for the English... I am working on improving my writing in Dutch but until then....

I keep getting really bad service from Orange, keep paying high costs for phones I make to the helpdes and I am very frustrated at this time. Here's the e-mail I have sent to Orange... well at least I tried as their 'verstuur' button didn't seem to work. I used the ssbomail@orange.nl instead. Shock

What else can I do to have myself heard as the really customer service friendly helpdesk employees do not seem to be authorized to help. Shock

-------------
Dear Orange,

There are just too many mistakes done with my account so I request that you correct all.

- Due to the problems with the Livebox I had the ADSL&telephony connected more than a month later. And I see that you are charging for that. Please correct my invoice of 1.11.2007 and credit all charges you have applied for the month of October till around the middle of November.

-'Doorbelasting linehuur' should be 5€ per month for the first year and not 7.55€. Could you correct for the future?

- My Livebox has been changed due to its problems causing the month delay above to my dissatisfaction. The technicial who delivered it left no 'return' box behind and when I called your helpdesk I got the information that Orange has sent me the box. I tried it with the post office and without a tracking number it wasn't possible to track. Please send me a 'return' box once again.

- I've been spending so many minutes waiting in the queue for your helpdesk paying 20 cents/minute plus the costs of my mobile phone. I demand that you reimburse the costs I am sure you can track with your technologies.

- I find your mails threatening (I can read Dutch but unfortunately I cannot write). I believe you should change the tone.

- If you cannot do one or more of the above, please let me know how I can cancel my subscription to Orange services without any costs to me as I am being a dissatisfied customer and professional at this time likely to cost you many more customers and I can explain this.
If you need more information, please call my mobile number: XXX

Can Ersoz

----------------

rrozema
I think you will get nowhere sending your email to the above address. You will most likely get better results sending it again through the proper support pages (http://www.orange.nl/helpdesk/interne...telefonie/). log in using your main email address and password, then click any random support question. In the bottom of the answer will be a link into a form for when the answer does not match your problem. Enter your question there.

Yet even better is writing them a paper letter and send this 'aangetekend' to them by TNT-mail. The costs are about 7 euros, but at least you're sure they'll answer it promptly.

cersoz01
Rozema, thanks. the form on Orange's site worked finally so I could submit my complaint. I will send it in writing as well as you've suggested and cancel 'machtiging' so I can see what is invoiced before I pay.

rrozema
Canceling your 'machtiging' might prove not to be the best idea. You will be charged extra costs if Orange can not withdraw the money from your account. This is stated in the contract terms. All payments done via a 'machtiging' can be reversed within 30 days. All you need to do is contact your bank to have the money returned to your account. i.e. if you don't agree with the bill Orange has sent you, you can simply get the money back from them, as long as it's within the 30 days period. This is only for payments done via 'machtiging', if you've sent the money to them yourself, the payment is not reversible. i.e. the machtiging may prove somewhat more flexible.

Deze website gebruikt Awin affiliate links en Google advertenties, om deze service voor iedereen gratis te houden.
Spring naar forum:
Nieuw onderwerp Antwoorden
Gebruik BBcode of HTML om naar; 'Bad bad service from Orange, what to do?', te verwijzen!
BBcode:
HTML:
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
Onderwerp Forum         Laatste bericht
geen respons service desk Klacht over Online : 6 09 jul 2015
Impasse Service Online - KPN Onopgeloste aangemelde problemen bij Online : 2 25 okt 2013
Alleen nog @online.nl en geen @Orange.nl of @wanadoo.nl Email : 21 27 jul 2012
upnp en proxy service van mijn ps3 werken niet Algemeen : 2 24 mei 2012
Algemene voorwaarden Orange Wat verandert er? : 5 21 nov 2011
Advertentie